You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Pixel Hunter for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Pixel Hunter from your computerLemondo Entertainment
. Open here
where you can find out more on Lemondo Entertainment. You can get more details on Pixel Hunter at http://www.lemondo.com/products/details/1115?title=Pixel-Hunter
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Pixel Hunter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Pixel Hunter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 14.09 MB (14770688 bytes) on disk and is labeled PixelHunter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Pixel Hunter. They occupy 14.09 MB (14770688
bytes) on disk.
- PixelHunter.exe (14.09 MB)
Pixel Hunter is a program released by Lemondo Entertainment. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Pixel Hunter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Pixel Hunter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pixel Hunter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pixel Hunter". The Pixel Hunter program will be found automatically. When you click Pixel Hunter in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pixel Hunter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pixel Hunter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lemondo.com/products/details/1115?title=Pixel-Hunter
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pixel Hunter.
8. After uninstalling Pixel Hunter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pixel Hunter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pixel Hunter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pixel Hunter by Lemondo Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Pixel Hunter by Lemondo Entertainment is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pixel Hunter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 14:33:40.997