Pixel Bender Toolkit
This page contains complete information on how to remove Pixel Bender Toolkit for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Pixel Bender Toolkit from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\ca6764a9a650c02bbdf901e3c1d39d4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Pixel Bender Toolkit is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\ca6764a9a650c02bbdf901e3c1d39d4\Setup.exe --uninstall=1. The application's main executable file is labeled Setup.exe and it has a size of 2.87 MB (3011984 bytes).
Pixel Bender Toolkit is comprised of the following executables which take 2.87 MB (3011984
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Pixel Bender Toolkit version 1.5
Pixel Bender Toolkit is a program offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Pixel Bender Toolkit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Pixel Bender Toolkit from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pixel Bender Toolkit or simply click the Search field and type in "Pixel Bender Toolkit". The Pixel Bender Toolkit app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pixel Bender Toolkit in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Pixel Bender Toolkit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pixel Bender Toolkit.
8. After uninstalling Pixel Bender Toolkit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pixel Bender Toolkit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pixel Bender Toolkit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pixel Bender Toolkit by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Pixel Bender Toolkit by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pixel Bender Toolkit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 05:33:15.143