Pixel Art 2
Pixel Art 2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Pixel Art 2 from your systemGame Owl
. Further information on Game Owl can be seen here
. Click on https://game-owl.com
to get more information about Pixel Art 2 on Game Owl's website. Pixel Art 2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Pixel Art 2 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Pixel Art 2 is C:\Program Files\Pixel Art 2\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.16 MB (3315560 bytes) on disk and is titled PixelArt2.exe.
Pixel Art 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.72 MB (3896680
bytes) on disk.
- PixelArt2.exe (3.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Pixel Art 2.
Pixel Art 2 is an application by the software company Game Owl. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Pixel Art 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Pixel Art 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pixel Art 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pixel Art 2". If it is installed on your PC the Pixel Art 2 app will be found very quickly. After you select Pixel Art 2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pixel Art 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pixel Art 2:
- The software company is: https://game-owl.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pixel Art 2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pixel Art 2.
8. After removing Pixel Art 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pixel Art 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pixel Art 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pixel Art 2 by Game Owl from your computer, we are not saying that Pixel Art 2 by Game Owl is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pixel Art 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-01 07:39:03.723