PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68
This page is about PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 from your computerFaronStudio
. More information on FaronStudio can be found here
. Please open http://www.PixPlant.com
if you want to read more on PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 on FaronStudio's website. Usually the PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\PixPlant2Photoshop directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PixPlant2Photoshop\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. dxwebsetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 292.84 KB (299864 bytes) on disk.
PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 is composed of the following executables which take 11.70 MB (12267595
bytes) on disk:
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
The current page applies to PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 version 2.1.68
If you are manually uninstalling PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\PixPlant 2.1.68 + plugin for Photoshop.1.torrent
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\PixPlant 2.1.68 + plugin for Photoshop.torrent
PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 is a program marketed by the software company FaronStudio. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68". If it exists on your system the PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68:
- The software company is: http://www.PixPlant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PixPlant2Photoshop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68.
8. After uninstalling PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 by FaronStudio from your computer, we are not saying that PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 by FaronStudio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PixPlant for Photoshop 2.1.68 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:20:07.373