This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PixPlant 2.1.67 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall PixPlant 2.1.67 from your PCFaronStudio
. You can find out more on FaronStudio or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about PixPlant 2.1.67 can be seen at http://www.PixPlant.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\PixPlant2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PixPlant2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PixPlant 2.1.67. The application's main executable file is titled PixPlant.exe and its approximative size is 5.05 MB (5296640 bytes).
PixPlant 2.1.67 contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.96 MB (24079947
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- PixPlant.exe (5.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- PixPlant.exe (6.21 MB)
The current web page applies to PixPlant 2.1.67 version 2.1.67
PixPlant 2.1.67 is a program marketed by FaronStudio. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove PixPlant 2.1.67 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PixPlant 2.1.67 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PixPlant 2.1.67 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PixPlant 2.1.67". If it is installed on your PC the PixPlant 2.1.67 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PixPlant 2.1.67 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PixPlant 2.1.67, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PixPlant 2.1.67:
- The publisher is: http://www.PixPlant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PixPlant2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PixPlant 2.1.67.
8. After removing PixPlant 2.1.67, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PixPlant 2.1.67 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PixPlant 2.1.67 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PixPlant 2.1.67 by FaronStudio from your computer, we are not saying that PixPlant 2.1.67 by FaronStudio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PixPlant 2.1.67 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 17:51:48.193