This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PixGPS v1.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PixGPS v1.1 from your computerBR Software
. Go over here
for more information on BR Software. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PixGPS directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for PixGPS v1.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PixGPS\unins000.exe". PixGPS.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 178.00 KB (182272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PixGPS v1.1. They take about 876.49 KB (897525
bytes) on disk.
- PixGPS.EXE (178.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The current page applies to PixGPS v1.1 version 1.1.6
alone. For more PixGPS v1.1 versions please click below:
PixGPS v1.1 is an application marketed by the software company BR Software. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase PixGPS v1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PixGPS v1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PixGPS v1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PixGPS v1.1". If it exists on your system the PixGPS v1.1 application will be found automatically. After you click PixGPS v1.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PixGPS v1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PixGPS v1.1.
8. After uninstalling PixGPS v1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PixGPS v1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PixGPS v1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PixGPS v1.1 by BR Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PixGPS v1.1 by BR Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PixGPS v1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 05:28:31.443