PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0
PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 from your PCWnSoft
. More information on WnSoft can be seen here
. Click on http://www.wnsoft.com
to get more information about PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 on WnSoft's website. PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PixBuilder Studio directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PixBuilder Studio\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PixBuilder.exe is the PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0's main executable file and it takes around 4.04 MB (4238336 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0. They occupy an average of 5.99 MB (6285568
bytes) on disk.
- PixBuilder.exe (4.04 MB)
- TryPTE.exe (1.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.25 KB)
The current page applies to PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 version 2.1.0
PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 is a program offered by the software company WnSoft. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wnsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PixBuilder Studio\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0.
8. After uninstalling PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 by WnSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 by WnSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PixBuilder Studio 2.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:43:41.610