Pivot Software is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Pivot Software from your computerPortrait Displays, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Portrait Displays, Inc.. Detailed information about Pivot Software can be found at http://www.portrait.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Programmi\Portrait Displays\Pivot Software directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Pivot Software by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled wpCtrl.exe and its approximative size is 781.74 KB (800504 bytes).
Pivot Software installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.71 MB (1792744
bytes) on disk.
- Floater.exe (677.74 KB)
- rmreg.exe (140.00 KB)
- wpCtrl.exe (781.74 KB)
- wpflip.exe (65.74 KB)
- wpflip64.exe (85.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Pivot Software version 8.03.000
only. For more Pivot Software versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pivot Software is an application by the software company Portrait Displays, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Pivot Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Pivot Software from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pivot Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pivot Software". The Pivot Software program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pivot Software in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pivot Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pivot Software:
- The publisher is: http://www.portrait.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pivot Software.
8. After removing Pivot Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pivot Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pivot Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pivot Software by Portrait Displays, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Pivot Software by Portrait Displays, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pivot Software supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-26 16:45:54.903