Pivot Software is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Pivot Software from your computerPortrait Displays, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Portrait Displays, Inc.. Detailed information about Pivot Software can be found at http://www.portrait.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Programmi\Portrait Displays\Pivot Software directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Pivot Software by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled wpCtrl.exe and its approximative size is 781.74 KB (800504 bytes).
Pivot Software installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.71 MB (1792744
bytes) on disk.
- Floater.exe (677.74 KB)
- rmreg.exe (140.00 KB)
- wpCtrl.exe (781.74 KB)
- wpflip.exe (65.74 KB)
- wpflip64.exe (85.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Pivot Software version 8.03.000
only. For more Pivot Software versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pivot Software is an application by the software company Portrait Displays, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Pivot Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Pivot Software from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pivot Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pivot Software". The Pivot Software application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pivot Software in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pivot Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pivot Software:
- The software company is: http://www.portrait.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pivot Software.
8. After removing Pivot Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pivot Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pivot Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pivot Software by Portrait Displays, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Pivot Software by Portrait Displays, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pivot Software supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 16:45:54.903