You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Pitstop 9.4.1C for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Pitstop 9.4.1C from your systemRocksand Computers Limited
. More information on Rocksand Computers Limited can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RCLSoftware\dtda\lib directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\RCLSoftware\dtda\lib\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pitstop 9.4.1C. Pitstop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 72.41 MB (75922944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Pitstop 9.4.1C. They occupy about 109.43 MB (114748728
bytes) on disk.
- Pitstop.exe (72.41 MB)
- PitstopAlarm.exe (36.39 MB)
- PitstopSCR.exe (148.00 KB)
- sync.exe (146.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (360.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.4.1
of Pitstop 9.4.1C.
Pitstop 9.4.1C is a program by the software company Rocksand Computers Limited. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Pitstop 9.4.1C is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Pitstop 9.4.1C from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pitstop 9.4.1C or simply click the Search field and type in "Pitstop 9.4.1C". If it is installed on your PC the Pitstop 9.4.1C app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pitstop 9.4.1C in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pitstop 9.4.1C, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pitstop 9.4.1C.
8. After uninstalling Pitstop 9.4.1C, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pitstop 9.4.1C that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pitstop 9.4.1C using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pitstop 9.4.1C by Rocksand Computers Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Pitstop 9.4.1C by Rocksand Computers Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pitstop 9.4.1C supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 14:57:24.820