This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Pitaya for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Pitaya from your computerTransn (China) Technology Co., Ltd
. Check out here
for more information on Transn (China) Technology Co., Ltd. Please open http://pitaya.iol8.com
if you want to read more on Pitaya on Transn (China) Technology Co., Ltd's website. Pitaya is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IOL\Pitaya folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Pitaya is "C:\Program Files (x86)\IOL\Pitaya\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Pitaya.exe and it has a size of 3.42 MB (3585024 bytes).
Pitaya contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.46 MB (5720777
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1402.exe (920.50 KB)
- Pitaya.exe (3.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206149
Pitaya is a program offered by the software company Transn (China) Technology Co., Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Pitaya is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Pitaya from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pitaya or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pitaya". If it exists on your system the Pitaya program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pitaya in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Pitaya, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pitaya:
- The web site of the application is: http://pitaya.iol8.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\IOL\Pitaya\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pitaya.
8. After uninstalling Pitaya, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pitaya which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pitaya with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pitaya by Transn (China) Technology Co., Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Pitaya by Transn (China) Technology Co., Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pitaya in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 02:13:35.917