This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Piratrax for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Piratrax from your PCDENIAU F.A.A
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on DENIAU F.A.A. Click on http://www.piratrax.fr
to get more information about Piratrax on DENIAU F.A.A's website. Usually the Piratrax application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Piratrax directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Piratrax is C:\Program Files (x86)\Piratrax\uninstall.exe. piratrax.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.44 MB (3608328 bytes) on disk.
Piratrax is composed of the following executables which take 5.28 MB (5535016
bytes) on disk:
- patch.exe (420.76 KB)
- piratrax.exe (3.44 MB)
- piratraxmenu.exe (481.26 KB)
- piratrax_launch.exe (407.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (571.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Piratrax version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Piratrax:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Piratrax from your computer.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Piratrax:
Piratrax is a program offered by the software company DENIAU F.A.A. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Piratrax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Piratrax from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Piratrax or simply click the Search feature and type in "Piratrax". If it is installed on your PC the Piratrax app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Piratrax in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Piratrax, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Piratrax:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.piratrax.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Piratrax\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Piratrax.
8. After uninstalling Piratrax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Piratrax which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Piratrax using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Piratrax by DENIAU F.A.A from your PC, we are not saying that Piratrax by DENIAU F.A.A is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Piratrax supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:07:03.207