This web page is about Pirateville for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Pirateville from your computerValusoft
. More info about Valusoft can be read here
. Pirateville is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirateville directory, depending on the user's decision. Pirateville's main file takes about 868.68 KB (889528 bytes) and is named Pirateville.exe.
Pirateville is comprised of the following executables which occupy 868.68 KB (889528
bytes) on disk:
- Pirateville.exe (868.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.0000
If planning to uninstall Pirateville you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Pirateville from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Pirateville:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirateville
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirateville\BASS.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirateville\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirateville\Pirateville.exe
Pirateville is a program marketed by Valusoft. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Pirateville is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Pirateville from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pirateville or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pirateville". If it exists on your system the Pirateville program will be found automatically. When you select Pirateville in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Pirateville, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pirateville.
8. After uninstalling Pirateville, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pirateville that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pirateville with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pirateville by Valusoft from your PC, we are not saying that Pirateville by Valusoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pirateville supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 21:17:34.577