Pinterest is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pinterest from your PCSweetLabs
. You can read more on SweetLabs or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Pinterest is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is labeled ServiceHostApp.exe.
Pinterest contains of the executables below. They take 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199805
Pinterest has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by Pinterest when you uninstall it:
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kfjkehmceppcpjoaoegdmffmkdhiegmc\2.0.2_0\images\pinterest_128.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kfjkehmceppcpjoaoegdmffmkdhiegmc\2.0.2_0\images\pinterest_16.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kfjkehmceppcpjoaoegdmffmkdhiegmc\2.0.2_0\images\pinterest_32.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kfjkehmceppcpjoaoegdmffmkdhiegmc\2.0.2_0\images\pinterest_64.png
Pinterest is a program by SweetLabs. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Pinterest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Pinterest from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pinterest or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pinterest". If it is installed on your PC the Pinterest app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pinterest in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pinterest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pinterest.
8. After uninstalling Pinterest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pinterest which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pinterest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pinterest by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that Pinterest by SweetLabs is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pinterest supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 20:53:58.720