This page is about Pinterest for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Pinterest from your computerPokki
. Check out here
where you can read more on Pokki. Usually the Pinterest application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Pinterest is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Pinterest's main file takes about 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) and its name is ServiceHostApp.exe.
The executables below are part of Pinterest. They occupy an average of 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This web page is about Pinterest version 188.8.131.52805
If you are manually uninstalling Pinterest we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_www.pinterest.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\IconCache\persistent\Pinterest.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\3427d172d24e84772d70149f8c9b4046fc37354c\df4d56977a919ab047129dbc6a42679bae25bff7\css\inject\pinterest-override.css
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\3427d172d24e84772d70149f8c9b4046fc37354c\df4d56977a919ab047129dbc6a42679bae25bff7\js\inject\pinterest-override.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\UserData\3427d172d24e84772d70149f8c9b4046fc37354c\Local Storage\http_www.pinterest.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\UserData\3427d172d24e84772d70149f8c9b4046fc37354c\Local Storage\https_www.pinterest.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Pinterest.lnk
Pinterest is a program by Pokki. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Pinterest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Pinterest using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pinterest or simply click the Search field and type in "Pinterest". If it is installed on your PC the Pinterest application will be found very quickly. When you select Pinterest in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pinterest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pinterest.
8. After uninstalling Pinterest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pinterest that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pinterest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pinterest by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Pinterest by Pokki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pinterest supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:58:25.803