You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Pingendo for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Pingendo from your PCPingendo
. Open here
for more information on Pingendo. Click on http://www.pingendo.com
to get more details about Pingendo on Pingendo's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pingendo folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Pingendo's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pingendo\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 39.58 MB (41505828 bytes) on disk and is titled Pingendo.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Pingendo. They take 39.63 MB (41555413
bytes) on disk.
- Pingendo.exe (39.58 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (48.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.8
of Pingendo. For more Pingendo versions please click below:
Pingendo is an application offered by the software company Pingendo. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Pingendo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Pingendo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pingendo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pingendo". The Pingendo app will be found very quickly. When you select Pingendo in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pingendo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pingendo:
- The software company is: http://www.pingendo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pingendo\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pingendo.
8. After removing Pingendo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pingendo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pingendo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pingendo by Pingendo from your computer, we are not saying that Pingendo by Pingendo is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pingendo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:40:56.097