This web page is about PingService for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PingService from your computerwww.FaridAghili.ir
. Additional info about www.FaridAghili.ir can be found here
. PingService is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PingService directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. PingService's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PingService\Uninstall.exe. PingService's main file takes around 2.11 MB (2208256 bytes) and is called Pingservice.exe.
PingService is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.18 MB (2287341
bytes) on disk:
- Pingservice.exe (2.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (77.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of PingService. For more PingService versions please click below:
PingService is a program offered by the software company www.FaridAghili.ir. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall PingService is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PingService from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PingService or simply click the Search feature and type in "PingService". If it is installed on your PC the PingService application will be found automatically. When you select PingService in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PingService, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PingService.
8. After removing PingService, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PingService that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PingService using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PingService by www.FaridAghili.ir from your computer, we are not saying that PingService by www.FaridAghili.ir is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PingService in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 13:47:26.133