You can find below detailed information on how to remove PingID for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PingID from your systemPing Identity
. Go over here
for more info on Ping Identity. Please follow https://www.pingidentity.com/en.html
if you want to read more on PingID on Ping Identity's page. Usually the PingID program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ping Identity\PingID directory, depending on the user's option during install. PingID's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ping Identity\PingID\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 97.13 KB (99464 bytes) on disk and is called PingID.exe.
PingID is comprised of the following executables which take 1.35 MB (1420121
bytes) on disk:
- ProxyHelperSetup.exe (17.50 KB)
- PingID.exe (97.13 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.0
of PingID. For more PingID versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PingID is an application marketed by the software company Ping Identity. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall PingID is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PingID from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PingID or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PingID". If it is installed on your PC the PingID application will be found automatically. When you select PingID in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PingID, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PingID:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.pingidentity.com/en.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ping Identity\PingID\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PingID.
8. After uninstalling PingID, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PingID that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PingID with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PingID by Ping Identity from your computer, we are not saying that PingID by Ping Identity is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PingID supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 08:22:44.070