Ping Pong 1.0
Ping Pong 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ping Pong 1.0 from your systemFalco Software, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Falco Software, Inc.. More details about Ping Pong 1.0 can be seen at http://www.Falcoware.com
. Ping Pong 1.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ping Pong directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Ping Pong 1.0's primary file takes around 9.92 MB (10397589 bytes) and its name is Game.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Ping Pong 1.0. They take about 11.73 MB (12298133
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (9.92 MB)
- Tennis.exe (928.00 KB)
This data is about Ping Pong 1.0 version 1.0
Ping Pong 1.0 is a program released by Falco Software, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Ping Pong 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ping Pong 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ping Pong 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ping Pong 1.0". If it exists on your system the Ping Pong 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ping Pong 1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ping Pong 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ping Pong 1.0.
8. After removing Ping Pong 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ping Pong 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ping Pong 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ping Pong 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Ping Pong 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ping Pong 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-15 16:14:38.967