Pin to 8 126.96.36.199
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Pin to 8 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Pin to 8 184.108.40.206 from your PCWinaero
. More information on Winaero can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Pin to 8 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Pin to 8 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Pin to 8\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Pin to 8 18.104.22.168's main file takes about 191.50 KB (196096 bytes) and its name is Pin to 8.exe.
Pin to 8 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They take 239.82 KB (245572
bytes) on disk.
- Pin to 8.exe (191.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Pin to 8 188.8.131.52.
Pin to 8 184.108.40.206 is a program by the software company Winaero. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Pin to 8 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Pin to 8 18.104.22.168 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pin to 8 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pin to 8 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Pin to 8 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. When you select Pin to 8 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pin to 8 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pin to 8 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Pin to 8 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pin to 8 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pin to 8 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pin to 8 184.108.40.206 by Winaero from your computer, nor are we saying that Pin to 8 220.127.116.11 by Winaero is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pin to 8 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 20:44:26.610