Pin High Country Club Golf
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Pin High Country Club Golf for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Pin High Country Club Golf from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. You can read more on GameHouse, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.gamehouse.com/
if you want to read more on Pin High Country Club Golf on GameHouse, Inc.'s web page. C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\PINHIG~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\PINHIG~1\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pin High Country Club Golf. PinHighGolf.exe is the Pin High Country Club Golf's primary executable file and it occupies about 10.49 MB (10999661 bytes) on disk.
Pin High Country Club Golf is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.64 MB (11161965
bytes) on disk:
- PinHighGolf.exe (10.49 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Pin High Country Club Golf is a program by GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Pin High Country Club Golf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Pin High Country Club Golf from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pin High Country Club Golf or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pin High Country Club Golf". If it is installed on your PC the Pin High Country Club Golf application will be found very quickly. After you click Pin High Country Club Golf in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pin High Country Club Golf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pin High Country Club Golf:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\PINHIG~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\PINHIG~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pin High Country Club Golf.
8. After removing Pin High Country Club Golf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pin High Country Club Golf that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pin High Country Club Golf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pin High Country Club Golf by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Pin High Country Club Golf by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pin High Country Club Golf supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:22:08.500