This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Pilotwings for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Pilotwings from your systemGameFabrique
. More info about GameFabrique can be read here
. More details about the software Pilotwings can be seen at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Pilotwings folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Pilotwings\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Pilotwings. Pilotwings's primary file takes about 3.09 MB (3244544 bytes) and its name is snes9x.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Pilotwings. They take 3.79 MB (3969701
bytes) on disk.
- snes9x.exe (3.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
Pilotwings is a program offered by the software company GameFabrique. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Pilotwings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pilotwings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pilotwings or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pilotwings". The Pilotwings program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pilotwings in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pilotwings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pilotwings:
- The software company is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Pilotwings\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pilotwings.
8. After removing Pilotwings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pilotwings which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pilotwings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pilotwings by GameFabrique from your computer, nor are we saying that Pilotwings by GameFabrique is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pilotwings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 21:00:26.013