Pilote TD-17 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Pilote TD-17 from your systemRoland Corporation
. You can find out more on Roland Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Pilote TD-17 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0201 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Pilote TD-17's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0201\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled UNINSTALL.EXE and it has a size of 1.36 MB (1429680 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Pilote TD-17. They take about 2.07 MB (2167144
bytes) on disk.
- UNINSTALL.EXE (1.36 MB)
- RDDP1201.EXE (720.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17
of Pilote TD-17.
Pilote TD-17 is an application marketed by the software company Roland Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Pilote TD-17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Pilote TD-17 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pilote TD-17 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pilote TD-17". If it is installed on your PC the Pilote TD-17 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Pilote TD-17 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pilote TD-17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pilote TD-17.
8. After uninstalling Pilote TD-17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pilote TD-17 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pilote TD-17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pilote TD-17 by Roland Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Pilote TD-17 by Roland Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pilote TD-17 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 13:46:11.513