Pilote TD-17 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Pilote TD-17 from your systemRoland Corporation
. You can find out more on Roland Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Pilote TD-17 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0201 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Pilote TD-17's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0201\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled UNINSTALL.EXE and it has a size of 1.36 MB (1429680 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Pilote TD-17. They take about 2.07 MB (2167144
bytes) on disk.
- UNINSTALL.EXE (1.36 MB)
- RDDP1201.EXE (720.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17
of Pilote TD-17.
Pilote TD-17 is an application marketed by the software company Roland Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Pilote TD-17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Pilote TD-17 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pilote TD-17 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pilote TD-17". If it is installed on your PC the Pilote TD-17 app will be found very quickly. When you click Pilote TD-17 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pilote TD-17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pilote TD-17.
8. After uninstalling Pilote TD-17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pilote TD-17 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pilote TD-17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pilote TD-17 by Roland Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Pilote TD-17 by Roland Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pilote TD-17 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 13:46:11.513