Piggly demo v125g
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Piggly demo v125g for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Piggly demo v125g from your computerInterAction studios
. Take a look here
where you can read more on InterAction studios. You can see more info related to Piggly demo v125g at http://www.interactionstudios.com
. Piggly demo v125g is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Pigglydemo directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Piggly demo v125g by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Pigglydemo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Pigglydemo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.79 MB (2923752 bytes) on disk.
Piggly demo v125g is composed of the following executables which take 3.93 MB (4123577
bytes) on disk:
- Pigglydemo.exe (2.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 125
of Piggly demo v125g.
Piggly demo v125g is a program released by InterAction studios. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Piggly demo v125g is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Piggly demo v125g from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Piggly demo v125g or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Piggly demo v125g". If it exists on your system the Piggly demo v125g app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Piggly demo v125g in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Piggly demo v125g, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Piggly demo v125g:
- The software company is: http://www.interactionstudios.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pigglydemo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Piggly demo v125g.
8. After removing Piggly demo v125g, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Piggly demo v125g that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Piggly demo v125g using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Piggly demo v125g by InterAction studios from your computer, we are not saying that Piggly demo v125g by InterAction studios is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Piggly demo v125g in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:08:30.750