PicturesToExe 8.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PicturesToExe 8.0 from your PCWnSoft
. You can read more on WnSoft or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about PicturesToExe 8.0 can be found at http://www.wnsoft.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WnSoft PicturesToExe\8.0 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for PicturesToExe 8.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WnSoft PicturesToExe\8.0\unins000.exe. PicturesToExe 8.0's main file takes around 5.04 MB (5281192 bytes) and is called PicturesToExe.exe.
PicturesToExe 8.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.86 MB (14528480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (709.91 KB)
- VideoTest.exe (91.91 KB)
- PicturesToExe.exe (5.04 MB)
- PteViewer5.exe (1.22 MB)
- Author.exe (32.41 KB)
- Burn.exe (289.91 KB)
- VideoBuilder.exe (3.36 MB)
- VideoInetInst.exe (30.91 KB)
- faac.exe (241.91 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (1.25 MB)
- x264.exe (621.91 KB)
- VideoConverter.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.6
of PicturesToExe 8.0. For more PicturesToExe 8.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PicturesToExe 8.0 is an application offered by WnSoft. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall PicturesToExe 8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PicturesToExe 8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PicturesToExe 8.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PicturesToExe 8.0". If it exists on your system the PicturesToExe 8.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PicturesToExe 8.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PicturesToExe 8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicturesToExe 8.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wnsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WnSoft PicturesToExe\8.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PicturesToExe 8.0.
8. After uninstalling PicturesToExe 8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PicturesToExe 8.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicturesToExe 8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PicturesToExe 8.0 by WnSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that PicturesToExe 8.0 by WnSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PicturesToExe 8.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:30:47.647