Picture Reduce Studio
You can find on this page details on how to remove Picture Reduce Studio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Picture Reduce Studio from your systemwww.ad4cd.com
. More info about www.ad4cd.com can be read here
. More details about Picture Reduce Studio can be seen at www.ad4cd.com
. Usually the Picture Reduce Studio application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Picture Reduce Studio folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Picture Reduce Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Picture Reduce Studio\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled PhotoReducer.exe and its approximative size is 316.50 KB (324096 bytes).
Picture Reduce Studio is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.48 MB (1554721
bytes) on disk:
- PhotoReducer.exe (316.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of Picture Reduce Studio.
Picture Reduce Studio is an application marketed by the software company www.ad4cd.com. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Picture Reduce Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Picture Reduce Studio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Picture Reduce Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Picture Reduce Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Picture Reduce Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Picture Reduce Studio in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Picture Reduce Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Picture Reduce Studio:
- The publisher is: www.ad4cd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Picture Reduce Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Picture Reduce Studio.
8. After uninstalling Picture Reduce Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Picture Reduce Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Picture Reduce Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Picture Reduce Studio by www.ad4cd.com from your computer, we are not saying that Picture Reduce Studio by www.ad4cd.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Picture Reduce Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 17:05:33.800