Picture Doctor 3.2
This page is about Picture Doctor 3.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Picture Doctor 3.2 from your computerSoftOrbits
. Further information on SoftOrbits can be found here
. Please open http://www.softorbits.com/
if you want to read more on Picture Doctor 3.2 on SoftOrbits's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Picture Doctor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Picture Doctor 3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Picture Doctor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 19.49 MB (20434872 bytes) on disk and is titled PictureDoctor.exe.
The following executables are contained in Picture Doctor 3.2. They take 20.62 MB (21620592
bytes) on disk.
- PictureDoctor.exe (19.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Picture Doctor 3.2 version 3.2
Picture Doctor 3.2 is a program offered by the software company SoftOrbits. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Picture Doctor 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Picture Doctor 3.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Picture Doctor 3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Picture Doctor 3.2". If it exists on your system the Picture Doctor 3.2 application will be found automatically. When you click Picture Doctor 3.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Picture Doctor 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Picture Doctor 3.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.softorbits.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Picture Doctor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Picture Doctor 3.2.
8. After removing Picture Doctor 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Picture Doctor 3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Picture Doctor 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Picture Doctor 3.2 by SoftOrbits from your computer, we are not saying that Picture Doctor 3.2 by SoftOrbits is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Picture Doctor 3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:44:55.447