Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5
This page is about Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 from your PCTint Guide
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Tint Guide. More details about the software Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 can be found at http://tintguide.com/ru
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Picture Cutout Guide directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Picture Cutout Guide\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.42 MB (2541568 bytes) on disk and is titled PictureCutoutGuide.exe.
Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.57 MB (3739207
bytes) on disk:
- PictureCutoutGuide.exe (2.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.5
of Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5.
Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 is an application by the software company Tint Guide. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5". If it is installed on your PC the Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5:
- The software company is: http://tintguide.com/ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Picture Cutout Guide\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5.
8. After uninstalling Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 by Tint Guide from your computer, we are not saying that Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 by Tint Guide is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-16 09:56:19.390