Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6
You can find on this page details on how to remove Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 from your systemPearlMountain Soft
. Take a look here
for more details on PearlMountain Soft. You can get more details related to Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 at http://www.picturecollagesoftware.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Picture Collage Maker Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Picture Collage Maker Pro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.76 MB (4992000 bytes) on disk and is named PictureCollageMakerPro.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6. They take 5.90 MB (6186947
bytes) on disk.
- PictureCollageMakerPro.exe (4.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 version 2.5.6
Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 is an application marketed by PearlMountain Soft. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6". The Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.picturecollagesoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Picture Collage Maker Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6.
8. After uninstalling Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 by PearlMountain Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 by PearlMountain Soft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 10:49:04.787