Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2
Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 from your systemPearlMountain Soft
. More information on PearlMountain Soft can be seen here
. Further information about Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 can be found at http://www.picturecollagesoftware.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Picture Collage Maker Pro directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Picture Collage Maker Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2. The application's main executable file is titled PictureCollageMakerPro.exe and it has a size of 1.30 MB (1359360 bytes).
Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.44 MB (2554307
bytes) on disk:
- PictureCollageMakerPro.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 version 2.5.2
Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 is a program released by PearlMountain Soft. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2". If it exists on your system the Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.picturecollagesoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Picture Collage Maker Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2.
8. After uninstalling Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 by PearlMountain Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 by PearlMountain Soft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Picture Collage Maker Pro 2.5.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-01 05:32:52.427