Picto Selector 1.6
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Picto Selector 1.6 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Picto Selector 1.6 from your computerM.C. van der Kooij
. You can read more on M.C. van der Kooij or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Picto Selector 1.6 at http://www.pictoselector.eu
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Picto Selector directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Picto Selector 1.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Picto Selector\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PictoSelector.exe is the Picto Selector 1.6's main executable file and it takes about 7.30 MB (7655096 bytes) on disk.
Picto Selector 1.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.41 MB (8815480
bytes) on disk.
- PictoSelector.exe (7.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6
of Picto Selector 1.6.
Picto Selector 1.6 is a program marketed by M.C. van der Kooij. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Picto Selector 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Picto Selector 1.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Picto Selector 1.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Picto Selector 1.6". If it is installed on your PC the Picto Selector 1.6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Picto Selector 1.6 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Picto Selector 1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Picto Selector 1.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.pictoselector.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Picto Selector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Picto Selector 1.6.
8. After uninstalling Picto Selector 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Picto Selector 1.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Picto Selector 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Picto Selector 1.6 by M.C. van der Kooij from your computer, nor are we saying that Picto Selector 1.6 by M.C. van der Kooij is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Picto Selector 1.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:43:28.500