PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124 from your systemFree Time
. More info about Free Time can be found here
. You can read more about related to PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199 at http://www.pcfreetime.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PicosmosTools.exe is the PicosmosTools 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it takes circa 6.99 MB (7328584 bytes) on disk.
PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.60 MB (16356869
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PFBatch.exe (1.86 MB)
- PFInst.exe (123.82 KB)
- PFInstOnline.exe (2.52 MB)
- PicosmosShows.exe (3.97 MB)
- PicosmosTools.exe (6.99 MB)
- uninst.exe (143.22 KB)
This info is about PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\PicosmosTools
- C:\Program Files\PicosmosTools
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\Picosmos Shows.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\Picosmos Tools.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\PicosmosTools\Picosmos Shows.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\PicosmosTools\PicosmosTools.lnk
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PicosmosTools\PicosmosShows.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PicosmosTools\PicosmosTools.exe.FriendlyAppName
PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52 is an application released by Free Time. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase PicosmosTools 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124". The PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PicosmosTools 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcfreetime.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PicosmosTools 184.108.40.206 by Free Time from your PC, we are not saying that PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11 by Free Time is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:36:37.537