You can find below details on how to uninstall PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124 from your systemFree Time
. More information on Free Time can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pcfreetime.com
to get more information about PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199 on Free Time's website. PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. PicosmosTools 184.108.40.206's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled PicosmosTools.exe and occupies 6.99 MB (7330120 bytes).
PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.59 MB (16350216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PFBatch.exe (1.86 MB)
- PFInst.exe (121.32 KB)
- PFInstOnline.exe (2.52 MB)
- PicosmosShows.exe (3.96 MB)
- PicosmosTools.exe (6.99 MB)
- uninst.exe (143.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124.
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199 from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PicosmosTools
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\BCGCBPRO2420u120.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\Data\Cosmet\Beautify.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\Data\Cosmet\Cosmet\DyeHair.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\Data\Cosmet\Cosmet\EyeColor.png
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\PicosmosShows.exe.FriendlyAppName
PicosmosTools 184.108.40.206 is an application released by Free Time. Some users try to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PicosmosTools 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcfreetime.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PicosmosTools 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11 by Free Time from your PC, we are not saying that PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168 by Free Time is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:48:56.933