PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52 from your computerFormat Factory
. Additional info about Format Factory can be read here
. More information about the program PicosmosTools 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.pcfreetime.com
. PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. PicosmosShows.exe is the PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.12 MB (4320584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199. They occupy an average of 8.73 MB (9154076
bytes) on disk.
- PFBatch.exe (1.85 MB)
- PFInst.exe (115.82 KB)
- PFInstOnline.exe (2.52 MB)
- PicosmosShows.exe (4.12 MB)
- uninst.exe (128.07 KB)
This page is about PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by Format Factory. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the PicosmosTools 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. When you select PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcfreetime.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PicosmosTools 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168 by Format Factory from your PC, nor are we saying that PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124 by Format Factory is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-05 23:29:32.797