This info is about PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199 from your systemFormat Factory
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Format Factory. More details about the app PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.pcfreetime.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall PicosmosTools 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11's main file takes around 6.24 MB (6544712 bytes) and is called PicosmosTools.exe.
The following executables are contained in PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168. They take 15.07 MB (15803464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PFBatch.exe (1.85 MB)
- PFInst.exe (115.82 KB)
- PFInstOnline.exe (2.52 MB)
- PicosmosShows.exe (4.22 MB)
- PicosmosTools.exe (6.24 MB)
- uninst.exe (128.29 KB)
This page is about PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
If you are manually uninstalling PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PicosmosTools
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\Data\Material\Explode\choiseExplode_04.webp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\Data\Material\Explode\choiseExplode_05.webp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\Data\Material\Explode\choiseExplode_06.webp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\Data\Material\Explode\choiseExplode_07.webp
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\PicosmosShows.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\PicosmosShows.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\PicosmosTools.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\PicosmosTools.exe.FriendlyAppName
PicosmosTools 184.108.40.206 is an application by the software company Format Factory. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199". The PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. When you click PicosmosTools 184.108.40.206 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcfreetime.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicosmosTools\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling PicosmosTools 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PicosmosTools 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PicosmosTools 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PicosmosTools 220.127.116.11 by Format Factory from your PC, nor are we saying that PicosmosTools 18.104.22.168 by Format Factory is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PicosmosTools 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:16:17.660