Picopix Fun Viewer
Picopix Fun Viewer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Picopix Fun Viewer from your PCPHILIPS
. You can find out more on PHILIPS or check for application updates here
. Usually the Picopix Fun Viewer application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Picopix Fun Viewer folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Picopix Fun Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Picopix Fun Viewer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Picopix Fun Viewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 532.00 KB (544768 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Picopix Fun Viewer. They occupy 1.41 MB (1481895
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- del.exe (104.00 KB)
- devcon_amd64.exe (68.50 KB)
- devcon_i386.exe (56.00 KB)
- Picopix Fun Viewer.exe (532.00 KB)
- Uninstall Picopix Fun viewer.exe (120.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (566.66 KB)
The current page applies to Picopix Fun Viewer version 0.0.0.9
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Picopix Fun Viewer:
Picopix Fun Viewer is a program offered by the software company PHILIPS. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Picopix Fun Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Picopix Fun Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Picopix Fun Viewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Picopix Fun Viewer". If it exists on your system the Picopix Fun Viewer app will be found very quickly. After you select Picopix Fun Viewer in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Picopix Fun Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Picopix Fun Viewer.
8. After removing Picopix Fun Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Picopix Fun Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Picopix Fun Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Picopix Fun Viewer by PHILIPS from your computer, nor are we saying that Picopix Fun Viewer by PHILIPS is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Picopix Fun Viewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 13:02:27.747