Picode Chess 1.0
Picode Chess 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Picode Chess 1.0 from your systemFalco Software, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Falco Software, Inc.. Click on http://www.Falcoware.com
to get more information about Picode Chess 1.0 on Falco Software, Inc.'s website. Picode Chess 1.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Picode Chess directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Picode Chess 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Picode Chess\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Game.exe is the Picode Chess 1.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 11.18 MB (11721660 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Picode Chess 1.0. They take about 11.87 MB (12441867
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (11.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Picode Chess 1.0.
Picode Chess 1.0 is a program offered by the software company Falco Software, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Picode Chess 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Picode Chess 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Picode Chess 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Picode Chess 1.0". If it exists on your system the Picode Chess 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Picode Chess 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Picode Chess 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Picode Chess 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.Falcoware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Picode Chess\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Picode Chess 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Picode Chess 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Picode Chess 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Picode Chess 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Picode Chess 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Picode Chess 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Picode Chess 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:30:54.103