Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5
This page contains complete information on how to remove Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 from your computerPicmeta Systems
. More information on Picmeta Systems can be seen here
. More data about the app Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 can be seen at http://www.picmeta.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Picmeta\PhotoTracker directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Picmeta\PhotoTracker\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named pptrack.exe and it has a size of 3.93 MB (4122416 bytes).
Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.42 MB (9880289
bytes) on disk.
- exiftool.exe (4.81 MB)
- pptrack.exe (3.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 version 1.5
Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 is a program released by the software company Picmeta Systems. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5". If it is installed on your PC the Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.picmeta.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Picmeta\PhotoTracker\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5.
8. After removing Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 by Picmeta Systems from your PC, we are not saying that Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 by Picmeta Systems is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Picmeta PhotoTracker v1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 23:56:25.377