Pick Up Sticks
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Pick Up Sticks for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Pick Up Sticks from your PCcranberry
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on cranberry. You can read more about on Pick Up Sticks at http://www.cranberrygame.com
. Usually the Pick Up Sticks application is installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\pickupsticks-ca8ce74e30fb5cd7c171351c7ca24f18" directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Pick Up Sticks is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\pickupsticks-ca8ce74e30fb5cd7c171351c7ca24f18\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk and is called webapp-uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Pick Up Sticks. They occupy 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
This info is about Pick Up Sticks version 1.0.0
Pick Up Sticks is an application by cranberry. Some people want to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Pick Up Sticks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Pick Up Sticks from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pick Up Sticks or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pick Up Sticks". If it is installed on your PC the Pick Up Sticks application will be found very quickly. When you select Pick Up Sticks in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Pick Up Sticks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pick Up Sticks:
- The publisher is: http://www.cranberrygame.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\pickupsticks-ca8ce74e30fb5cd7c171351c7ca24f18\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pick Up Sticks.
8. After removing Pick Up Sticks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pick Up Sticks that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pick Up Sticks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pick Up Sticks by cranberry from your PC, we are not saying that Pick Up Sticks by cranberry is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pick Up Sticks supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:07:36.820