Picexa is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Picexa from your computerTaiwan Shui Mu Chih Ching Technology Limited
. Additional info about Taiwan Shui Mu Chih Ching Technology Limited can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Picexa folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Picexa is C:\Program Files (x86)\Picexa\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 416.65 KB (426648 bytes) on disk and is named Picexa.exe.
Picexa installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.04 MB (1091528
bytes) on disk.
- dup.exe (396.15 KB)
- Picexa.exe (416.65 KB)
- TrayDownloader.exe (253.15 KB)
This info is about Picexa version 0.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Picexa releases:
Picexa is an application marketed by the software company Taiwan Shui Mu Chih Ching Technology Limited. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Picexa is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Picexa from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Picexa or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Picexa". If it is installed on your PC the Picexa program will be found very quickly. After you click Picexa in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Picexa, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Picexa.
8. After uninstalling Picexa, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Picexa which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Picexa using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Picexa by Taiwan Shui Mu Chih Ching Technology Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Picexa by Taiwan Shui Mu Chih Ching Technology Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Picexa supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:29:04.347