This info is about PicPick for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your systemWiziple.NET
. More information about Wiziple.NET can be found here
. You can see more info related to PicPick at http://www.wiziple.net
. PicPick is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. picpick.exe is the PicPick's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.11 MB (1163264 bytes) on disk.
PicPick contains of the executables below. They take 1.26 MB (1325760
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (1.11 MB)
- uninst.exe (158.69 KB)
This info is about PicPick version 2.1.3
alone. For more PicPick versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PicPick is an application released by the software company Wiziple.NET. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PicPick from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PicPick or simply click the Search field and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick application will be found very quickly. After you select PicPick in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wiziple.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PicPick by Wiziple.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that PicPick by Wiziple.NET is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PicPick supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 20:18:36.643