PicPick is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PicPick from your computerWiziple software
. Additional info about Wiziple software can be found here
. More data about the software PicPick can be seen at http://www.picpick.org
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PicPick. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.30 MB (10804224 bytes) on disk and is named picpick.exe.
The following executables are installed along with PicPick. They take about 10.63 MB (11142367
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (10.30 MB)
- uninst.exe (330.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.3
of PicPick. You can find below a few links to other PicPick versions:
PicPick is a program by Wiziple software. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PicPick or simply activate the Search field and type in "PicPick". The PicPick application will be found very quickly. When you click PicPick in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PicPick by Wiziple software from your PC, nor are we saying that PicPick by Wiziple software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PicPick supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-22 15:22:34.973