This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PicPick for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall PicPick from your computerWiziple
. You can read more on Wiziple or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.picpick.org
to get more data about PicPick on Wiziple's website. PicPick is typically set up in the C:\Programmi\PicPick folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. PicPick's entire uninstall command line is C:\Programmi\PicPick\uninst.exe. picpick.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.78 MB (3962880 bytes) on disk.
PicPick contains of the executables below. They take 3.84 MB (4022428
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (3.78 MB)
- uninst.exe (58.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.2
of PicPick. You can find below info on other versions of PicPick:
...click to view all...
PicPick is a program offered by the software company Wiziple. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PicPick from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PicPick or simply activate the Search field and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick app will be found very quickly. When you click PicPick in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PicPick by Wiziple from your PC, we are not saying that PicPick by Wiziple is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PicPick in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-22 08:03:05.187