PicJet Studio 2.0
PicJet Studio 2.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PicJet Studio 2.0 from your systemRealSofts.com
. More information on RealSofts.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.picjetstudio.com
to get more info about PicJet Studio 2.0 on RealSofts.com's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\PicJet Studio 2.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PicJet Studio 2.0\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PicJet Studio 2.0. PicJet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.16 MB (2266112 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in PicJet Studio 2.0. They take 2.80 MB (2939658
bytes) on disk.
- PicJet.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current page applies to PicJet Studio 2.0 version 2.0
PicJet Studio 2.0 is a program released by RealSofts.com. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove PicJet Studio 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PicJet Studio 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PicJet Studio 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PicJet Studio 2.0". The PicJet Studio 2.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PicJet Studio 2.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PicJet Studio 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicJet Studio 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picjetstudio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PicJet Studio 2.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PicJet Studio 2.0.
8. After uninstalling PicJet Studio 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PicJet Studio 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PicJet Studio 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove PicJet Studio 2.0 by RealSofts.com from your computer, nor are we saying that PicJet Studio 2.0 by RealSofts.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PicJet Studio 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 14:30:44.570