Pic-chinko version 1.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Pic-chinko version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Pic-chinko version 1.0 from your systemHelloworld Studio
. More information about Helloworld Studio can be found here
. Further information about Pic-chinko version 1.0 can be seen at http://www.helloworldstudio.net/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pic-chinko directory (same installation drive as Windows). Pic-chinko version 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pic-chinko\unins000.exe. pic-chinko.exe is the Pic-chinko version 1.0's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 37.00 MB (38796800 bytes) on disk.
Pic-chinko version 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 37.96 MB (39807481
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- pic-chinko.exe (37.00 MB)
This info is about Pic-chinko version 1.0 version 1.0
Pic-chinko version 1.0 is a program by the software company Helloworld Studio. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Pic-chinko version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Pic-chinko version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pic-chinko version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pic-chinko version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Pic-chinko version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Pic-chinko version 1.0 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pic-chinko version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pic-chinko version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.helloworldstudio.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pic-chinko\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pic-chinko version 1.0.
8. After removing Pic-chinko version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pic-chinko version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pic-chinko version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pic-chinko version 1.0 by Helloworld Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Pic-chinko version 1.0 by Helloworld Studio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pic-chinko version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-22 11:55:29.100