Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0 from your systemModartt
. You can read more on Modartt or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0 at http://www.pianoteq.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Modartt\Pianoteq 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Modartt\Pianoteq 5\unins000.exe". Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0's primary file takes about 30.33 MB (31803920 bytes) and is named Pianoteq 5.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0. They take about 31.02 MB (32521905
bytes) on disk.
- Pianoteq 5.exe (30.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This web page is about Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0 version 5.1.0
Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0 is a program offered by the software company Modartt. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0". The Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pianoteq.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Modartt\Pianoteq 5\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0 by Modartt from your computer, nor are we saying that Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0 by Modartt is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Pianoteq Trial version 5.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 04:10:29.520