This page is about PianoCheetah for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PianoCheetah from your PCSteve
. Further information on Steve can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PianoCheetah directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. PianoCheetah's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PianoCheetah\REMOVE.exe. PianoCheetah.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 390.05 KB (399416 bytes) on disk.
PianoCheetah contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.49 MB (1558968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ChkWASAPI.exe (63.55 KB)
- INITUSER.exe (28.05 KB)
- Mid2Song.exe (45.55 KB)
- Mid2Wav.exe (144.55 KB)
- MidiConfiger.exe (67.55 KB)
- PianoCheetah.exe (390.05 KB)
- REMOVE.exe (24.55 KB)
- RepRpt.exe (40.05 KB)
- Song2Mid.exe (34.55 KB)
- SongDL.exe (24.05 KB)
- sounder.exe (16.00 KB)
- Sty2Clip.exe (44.05 KB)
- Sty2Song.exe (37.55 KB)
- syn.exe (127.55 KB)
- SynSound.exe (34.05 KB)
- Txt2Song.exe (29.05 KB)
- unzip.exe (164.00 KB)
- Waver.exe (46.55 KB)
- WavPlayer.exe (29.05 KB)
- zip.exe (132.00 KB)
For other PianoCheetah versions please click below:
PianoCheetah is a program by Steve. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove PianoCheetah is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PianoCheetah using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PianoCheetah or simply click the Search feature and type in "PianoCheetah". The PianoCheetah application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PianoCheetah in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PianoCheetah, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PianoCheetah.
8. After uninstalling PianoCheetah, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PianoCheetah which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PianoCheetah using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PianoCheetah by Steve from your computer, we are not saying that PianoCheetah by Steve is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PianoCheetah supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-18 09:25:25.057