You can find on this page details on how to remove PianoCheetah for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PianoCheetah from your computerSteve
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Steve. PianoCheetah is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PianoCheetah directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling PianoCheetah is C:\Program Files (x86)\PianoCheetah\REMOVE.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 294.50 KB (301568 bytes) on disk and is called PianoCheetah.exe.
The executables below are part of PianoCheetah. They occupy an average of 1.54 MB (1615360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BIAB2Mid.exe (18.00 KB)
- ChkWASAPI.exe (54.50 KB)
- INITUSER.exe (17.00 KB)
- Mid2Song.exe (31.50 KB)
- Mid2Txt.exe (12.00 KB)
- Mid2Wav.exe (132.00 KB)
- MidiConfiger.exe (55.50 KB)
- Mod2Mid.exe (14.50 KB)
- PianoCheetah.exe (294.50 KB)
- ReChord.exe (28.00 KB)
- REMOVE.exe (15.00 KB)
- RepRpt.exe (30.00 KB)
- Song2Mid.exe (24.50 KB)
- SongDL.exe (15.00 KB)
- sounder.exe (15.00 KB)
- Sty2Clip.exe (32.50 KB)
- Sty2Song.exe (29.50 KB)
- StyDB.exe (30.00 KB)
- syn.exe (115.00 KB)
- SynSound.exe (22.50 KB)
- Tinkerer.exe (138.00 KB)
- Txt2Song.exe (18.00 KB)
- UnDLS.exe (47.00 KB)
- UnSF2.exe (26.50 KB)
- UnXI.exe (14.50 KB)
- unzip.exe (164.00 KB)
- Waver.exe (34.00 KB)
- WavPlayer.exe (17.00 KB)
- zip.exe (132.00 KB)
The current page applies to PianoCheetah version 20131216
only. For other PianoCheetah versions please click below:
PianoCheetah is an application released by the software company Steve. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase PianoCheetah is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PianoCheetah from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PianoCheetah or simply activate the Search field and type in "PianoCheetah". The PianoCheetah app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PianoCheetah in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PianoCheetah, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PianoCheetah.
8. After removing PianoCheetah, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PianoCheetah that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PianoCheetah with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PianoCheetah by Steve from your PC, nor are we saying that PianoCheetah by Steve is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PianoCheetah supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 11:38:59.260