Piano Chords 1.4.4
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Piano Chords 1.4.4 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Piano Chords 1.4.4 from your systemAB-Tools.com
. More information on AB-Tools.com can be found here
. More details about Piano Chords 1.4.4 can be seen at http://www.ab-tools.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Piano Chords directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Piano Chords 1.4.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Piano Chords\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 118.10 KB (120936 bytes) on disk and is named KA.exe.
Piano Chords 1.4.4 contains of the executables below. They take 919.19 KB (941248
bytes) on disk.
- HepHelp.exe (49.74 KB)
- KA.exe (118.10 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.10 KB)
- Update.exe (54.24 KB)
This page is about Piano Chords 1.4.4 version 1.4.4
Piano Chords 1.4.4 is a program released by the software company AB-Tools.com. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Piano Chords 1.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Piano Chords 1.4.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Piano Chords 1.4.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Piano Chords 1.4.4". If it is installed on your PC the Piano Chords 1.4.4 app will be found very quickly. After you select Piano Chords 1.4.4 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Piano Chords 1.4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Piano Chords 1.4.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ab-tools.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Piano Chords\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Piano Chords 1.4.4.
8. After removing Piano Chords 1.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Piano Chords 1.4.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Piano Chords 1.4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Piano Chords 1.4.4 by AB-Tools.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Piano Chords 1.4.4 by AB-Tools.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Piano Chords 1.4.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:57:44.037