Piano Chords 1.4.4
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Piano Chords 1.4.4 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Piano Chords 1.4.4 from your systemAB-Tools.com
. More information on AB-Tools.com can be found here
. More details about Piano Chords 1.4.4 can be seen at http://www.ab-tools.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Piano Chords directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Piano Chords 1.4.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Piano Chords\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 118.10 KB (120936 bytes) on disk and is named KA.exe.
Piano Chords 1.4.4 contains of the executables below. They take 919.19 KB (941248
bytes) on disk.
- HepHelp.exe (49.74 KB)
- KA.exe (118.10 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.10 KB)
- Update.exe (54.24 KB)
This page is about Piano Chords 1.4.4 version 1.4.4
Piano Chords 1.4.4 is a program released by the software company AB-Tools.com. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Piano Chords 1.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Piano Chords 1.4.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Piano Chords 1.4.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Piano Chords 1.4.4". If it is installed on your PC the Piano Chords 1.4.4 app will be found automatically. When you select Piano Chords 1.4.4 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Piano Chords 1.4.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Piano Chords 1.4.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ab-tools.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Piano Chords\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Piano Chords 1.4.4.
8. After removing Piano Chords 1.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Piano Chords 1.4.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Piano Chords 1.4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Piano Chords 1.4.4 by AB-Tools.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Piano Chords 1.4.4 by AB-Tools.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Piano Chords 1.4.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:57:44.037