Piano is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Piano from your computerDBlopers
. Further information on DBlopers can be seen here
. Click on http://dblopers.tk
to get more info about Piano on DBlopers's website. Piano is typically set up in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\piano-80afc94570765d17f8a809b7069d5b8e" directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Piano by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\piano-80afc94570765d17f8a809b7069d5b8e\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Piano's primary file takes around 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) and its name is webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Piano is comprised of the following executables which occupy 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk:
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
This web page is about Piano version 1.1
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Piano.Folders left behind when you uninstall Piano:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Piano's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\piano-80afc94570765d17f8a809b7069d5b8e\Crash Reports\InstallTime20150415140819
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Piano is an application released by the software company DBlopers. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Piano is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Piano from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Piano or simply activate the Search field and type in "Piano". If it exists on your system the Piano application will be found very quickly. When you select Piano in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Piano, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Piano:
- The web site of the application is: http://dblopers.tk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\piano-80afc94570765d17f8a809b7069d5b8e\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Piano.
8. After uninstalling Piano, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Piano that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Piano with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Piano by DBlopers from your computer, nor are we saying that Piano by DBlopers is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Piano supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:07:36.813