This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Pi for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Pi from your computerAlexander Plahr
. You can find out more on Alexander Plahr or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.getyouracttogether.eu
to get more data about Pi on Alexander Plahr's website. Usually the Pi application is found in the "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\pi-e0a54e3b26f9d4339b234f678c10d1eb" directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\pi-e0a54e3b26f9d4339b234f678c10d1eb\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pi. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 88.95 KB (91088 bytes) on disk.
Pi installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 88.95 KB (91088
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Pi version 1.0.1
Pi is a program released by the software company Alexander Plahr. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Pi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Pi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pi or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pi". If it exists on your system the Pi program will be found very quickly. After you select Pi in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pi:
- The software company is: http://www.getyouracttogether.eu
- The uninstall string is: "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\pi-e0a54e3b26f9d4339b234f678c10d1eb\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pi.
8. After uninstalling Pi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pi by Alexander Plahr from your computer, nor are we saying that Pi by Alexander Plahr is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 17:58:23.870